Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday(4/28/11)

Working on the website and trying to find out what happen yesterday with the text-shadow. Today I was looking at the CSS file and I just take out the background of the h1.
And I re-validate the CSS file and it work and now I will be working on how made it lest bright because it is to much.
Here a picture after the validation .

Look above the green and it should say

(CSS level 3)

because if I try to validate  in

(CSS level 2.1) 

it will give me this error.


The link to the validation. Also the link of the website now.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to a w3c site that explains more about text-shadow. The test-shadow property is defined in CSS3, not CSS2.1, so it will not validate in unless you check using CSS3. That's fine. We want to learn the latest contemporary standards and tools. It will take us another year or two to get fully ready to produce professional quality websites, and in that time all the major browsers will support CSS3.

    ReplyDelete