Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday(4/25/11)

One week ago I was working on the website of the musician and I got the errors while I was trying to created a picture that when I pass the mouse over it will change. The commands I was using were .
 
The other Website with the errors.
This was the command I was using and which give a lot of errors. 

Today that I return from the spring break my teacher fixed and tell me the way he did the same effect but he just used CSS. This is they way my teacher show me how to do it.

The Website.

This week I will try to created website for the Biograph, Cd's and the rest of the other pages. 

1 comment:

  1. Next Fall we will study Javascript, since that is also one of the core technologies you need to master to become a web developer. I think it is better to take on these tasks one at a time (or two at a time in the case of HTML and CSS ;-)

    ReplyDelete