Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday (4/29/11)

Working on the style of h1 today I decide to change the style and look here the style I used. and here the commands that make this possible.


        color: #d7ceb2;
        text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #2c2e38, 5px 5px 0px #5c5f72;
        font: 80px 'BazarMedium';
        letter-spacing: 10px;


and the website this code came from.HERE.
Also I found this which is how to created button with pure CSS. I will study this and see how 
this work and try to apply them to the website I'm working on.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent design decision! I was saying that it is often the case that "less is more" in web design - simple, clean, elegant, readable - that's what makes a great web page. Too much color, too much contrast, or too much information makes a page worse, not better.

    ReplyDelete