Friday, December 10, 2010

Reviewing

I was practicing the CSS and HTML codes so I don't forget them but I was looking at the next examples of Linux.I learn how to turn enable the syntax on the terminal.And what is syntax, this is a utility that help you on the terminal by putting the color to the HTML.
How turn on the syntax.
First of all you Type vi vimrc which is going to open a page like this ...

 of course there will not we those letter where is said syntax enable
you have to type the syntax enable, so is on any time you want to view a HTML file in terminal.

1 comment:

  1. I showed Carlos this on Friday:

    http://openbookproject.net/pybiblio/tips/elkner/vim4python.php

    You create a file named .vimrc in your home directory and put the information from the above link into it, and it turns vim into an excellent Python IDE (Integrated Development Environment - look it up on wikipedia ;-)

    ReplyDelete