Monday, December 20, 2010

Practicing SQLite

I was practicing SQLite commands from the (.help) this is a command on SQLite that hell you with the commands. Some commands that I practiced are
.schema "table name"(this will told you what the table have in)
Example: schema cars (cars is the  name of my table ).
I get this message CREATE TABLE Cars(Id integer PRIMARY KEY, Name text, Cost integer);
.mode line "then the (select * from  'name of the table')", and you  will get something like this;
Id = 1
 Name = Angela
 Cost = 21

   Id = 2
 Name = Mercedes
 Cost = 57127

   Id = 3
 Name = Skoda
 Cost = 9000

   Id = 4
 Name = Volvo
 Cost = 29000

   Id = 5
 Name = Bentley
 Cost = 350000

   Id = 6
 Name = Citroen
 Cost = 21000

   Id = 7
 Name = Hummer
 Cost = 41400

   Id = 8
 Name = Volkswagen
 Cost = 21600

this will varies depending on what is in your table and what is about it.

I will try to learn more commands this week.

1 comment: