Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Resize problem and learning Unix commands.

I was trying to fix the error on my application new iRock. There is a issues that when you want to resize the image using the (Ctrl +) the image become smaller and  (Ctrl -) make the image more bigger but I can't fix it. I will look at Google.com to see if I could find a tutorial about how to fix it.
Today I learn some commands which are,
(Ctrl + z) is to get out of a file that u are editing on the terminal and I you want to edit a file  the command is (vim) I was practicing this two commands today. I will practice more commands during this week.

1 comment:

  1. It is time to move on from JavaScript. It is great that you had an intro to it, but the core technologies we will need to develop web apps are:

    1. HTML/CSS
    2. SQLite
    3. Python

    Definitely learn to use vim next week, and sharpen you Unix skills.

    ReplyDelete