Thursday, May 19, 2011

Video command...((5)(19)(11))

I was working on the feedback that my teacher give from last week. I was reading trough the book of HTML 5 NOW and I watch the video. I learn how to created the video player and here is the code

<!Doctype html>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<video controls>
<source src="here name of the video">
<source src="here name of the video ">
</video>


In the video said that if I do this command this way I can put different videos for several browser.
I will practice this command tomorrow and read more the book. I don't have a link to where I practice the commands but here is a picture but I don't have a video so I will try to put one tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. Great! I'm looking forward to clicking on the link to the live site once you have this working.

    ReplyDelete