Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday (5/6/11)

Today I was working on the website and I was trying to center the background-images of the main page  and I was using the the margin-left.
Example:
{
      margin-left: 450px;
 }
The margin above is not wrong but the way my teacher tell me to do If I want to center a background-image  or other things is  using:

{
      margin-left: auto;
      margin-right: auto;
}

This  command will center the image or p,h1,and everything you want to center.
Images of the website before and after.


Before.


And here the website after using the margins.
New Link of the website.

I have not validate my website for a while but today I did and here is is the result.

The HTML.
Also the CSS Level 3.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! ;-)

    Great work as always, but you should schedule some extra time next week to make up for the days you were out.

    ReplyDelete