Friday, February 4, 2011

HTML5 and Python3

Yesterday I was searching about HTML5  and I found this tutorial. This tutorial combine the HTML5 and CSS3. Today I was working on the website and creating a navigation and styling the website and here is my website but I'm just in the header section.
Also I was practicing python3  creating a new a file named Rate_times.py in this file will calculate time depending of the Rate and Distance you put and the result is the time.
Example:

Rate: 2
Distance: 20
Time: 10.0

This divide the Distance by Rate and the result is time. You can notice the division and the last command.

This is the Command .

print("Input a rate a distance")
rate = float(input("Rate: "))
distance = float(input("Distance: "))
print("Time: ", (distance / rate))

I was typing the other example in python but I couldn't finish but I will work on next week.

Here is a Screen shot of how it should look at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Super! You are definitely preparing yourself to work as an assistant this Summer. Your new website looks great. After the "Does Someone Like My Website" you can add a guest book as soon as you learn a bit more Python.

    ReplyDelete