Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to Python3

Back to python3 just for today but I learn that (" ") will give me a space between characters.
Example:

>>>"This" + " " + "is" + " joined."

The result will be

>>>"This is joined."

This one of the things I learn today. Another thing I like was this command that will check if the sentences are the equal or the the same (==) this two equal signs in python are like saying that those two sentences are equal.
  
>>>"Hello, " + "World!" == "Hello, World!"

This command in python3 will prove that this two are the same and it will give me message like this.

>>>True

This was what I was working today.  Tomorrow I will go back to Google Sites to finish the calendar.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment on Carlos's blog asking him to remind me to talk to you about boolean expressions. One of you should do that.

    ReplyDelete