Friday, January 7, 2011

More Lessons

Reading more lessons about the Vimtutor  I learn more commands about the (vim). This are some of the new commands i learn:
2w - this will move the cursor two words forward.
3e - will move three words forward and the (0) will move the cursor to the star of the line that u are on.
The (d2w) is also delete words. The (dd) will delete the whole line. Reading the Lesson 2.7 I found out that typing (u) will undo the last command. Imagen if you erase something that you didn't want to delete and to get it back (u) is the perfect command but this is just if you delete a phrase in the document.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. I've been using vim for years, but I never used the e command (I use w and b -- which goes back a word -- all the time, but e is new for me).

    ReplyDelete