Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday, November 1, 2010

  • What did I accomplish during 1st quarter?
  • I accomplish the example of a little rock that ask you for your name. Take a look here it is.
  • Did my accomplishments meet my expectations? Why or why not?
  • I got more than what i thought last quarter because now i am learning JavaScript which will help me on python
  • What did I learn during 1st quarter?
  • The last Quarter I learn and I still learning. This is a new skill for me and I is a awesome thing because I will get more skills.
  • In what ways will this knowledge be useful to me in the future?
  • This knowledge will help to improve my skills on JavaScript and it will help when i go back to python because python used the same codes like JavaScript.
  • What new skills did I acquire? What can I do now that I couldn't do when the 1st quarter began?
  • I got a new skill which is JavaScript, I am learning this because the python use the same codes like JavaScript.Now I can how JavaScript works and know some code and what they using for, this is a new skill for me.
  • What will be the focus of my learning during 2nd quarter?
  • During the 2nd I will focus on learning JavaScript as much I can and try to become a better web site developer.
  • What new skills do I plan to acquire during 2nd quarter?
  • This quarter I will try to learn the entire codes of JavaScript and learn to used python better.
  • What do I plan to accomplish during 2nd quarter?
  • I would try to become better in python and JavaScript by the end of the 2nd quarter.

1 comment:

  1. Why are we learning web2py *and* Javascript? You are right that they are both programming languages, so learning one will help you understand the other, but there are important differences between how (and *where*) the two languages will be used. One is a *client side* language. The other is a *server side* language.

    Take some time in your next journal entry to explain the difference between client and server side, and to identify which language is client side and which is server side.

    ReplyDelete