Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today I was reading some tutorial about the forms and I learn that in any form need to have <input type="text">, this define a section where the user can enter any text. The input could ask you about (Password, Name or Last Name). The input have many attributes that are type text field, check box, password, radio button, submit button, and more). There are more commands for the input and I will be looking at them tomorrow and learn what they are for and try then on my website.

Tutorials at this sites:

w3schools

tizag  (this website I found it today)


I think this are two good sites to learn about the forms before I get into the web2py programing.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you've found two excellent resources. There is no need to learn the PHP, but if you can just understand the idea of what is going on, you will be doing the same thing in Python with web2py.

    ReplyDelete